Our Private Client Services practice was developed to assist our clients in their varied personal matters. Our attorneys offer a broad scope of knowledge and experience in order to serve our clients’ diverse legal needs, and our goal is to serve those needs as efficiently and proactively as possible. Some examples of Private Client Services our attorneys offer include:
- Income Tax Planning, including formulating third-party transactions to be tax favorable to our clients
- Tax Return Preparation, including income tax returns for Trusts and Estates, personal tax returns for individual clients, Federal Gift Tax Returns, and Federal Estate Tax Returns
- Negotiations with Banks regarding Loans, Credit Extensions, Refinancing and other Credit Offers
- Working closely with Clients’ realtors regarding the sale of real estate; working with a Property
Owners’ Association with regard to our Clients’ properties
- Advocating on behalf of our Clients in Landlord/Tenant issues
Areas of Service
News & Press
Real Estate Capital Gains by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. To accurately calculate real estate capital gains, always keep track...
Mortgage Interest Deduction by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. The mortgage interest deduction is based upon interest on a...
Homestead Property by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr. , Esquire So I own my home in Florida and have it...
News & Press
- Real Estate Capital Gains by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAJune 19, 2018
- Mortgage Interest Deduction by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAJune 5, 2018
- Claiming Homestead by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAMay 29, 2018
- Homestead Property by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr. , EsquireBy RLAMay 8, 2018
- Do I need to do something today about my Estate Planning? by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., EsquireBy RLAMay 1, 2018