Just as our attorneys assist Clients in drafting and creating estate plans, our experienced Probate & Trust Administration Practice allows our attorneys to assist our Clients’ loved ones when those estate plans must be carried out. Our attorneys work closely with surviving spouses, beneficiaries, and Trustees and Personal Representatives to administer our Clients’ estate plans through to completion. Additionally, our attorneys are experienced and well-versed in serving as Trustee and Personal Representative for our Clients that require a Fiduciary with more personal ties to their family. During administration, we focus on efficiency and transparency, and keep in close communication with loved ones and fiduciaries throughout the entire administration process in order to keep everyone informed. Our attorneys understand that this can be a trying and difficult time for the family members and friends left behind by our Clients, and we work hard to take the strain of administration off the shoulders of those loved ones. Some of the services our Probate & Trust Administration practice offers our clients include:
- Complete Probate Administration, Ancillary Probate Administration, and Summary Administration, including drafting and filing all court pleadings, preparing and filing estate income tax returns, and managing probate assets during the probate term
- Complete Trust Administration, including communication with the beneficiaries and the successor Trustee, overseeing any distributions, ensuring correct administration under the terms of the Trust, and preparing and filing trust income tax returns
Areas of Service
News & Press
Guns, Guns Everywhere! By Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. January 9, 2018 GUNS, GUNS...
Estate Tax Provisions Clearer Heading into Conference The Senate narrowly passed its Tax Reform Bill in...
News & Press
- Guns, Guns Everywhere! By Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAJanuary 9, 2018
- Year-End Tax TipsBy RLADecember 12, 2017
- Estate Tax Provisions Clearer Heading into ConferenceBy RLADecember 5, 2017
- Senate Tax Bill Leaves Estate Tax IntactBy RLANovember 14, 2017
- House GOP Tax Bill has Big Plans for Estate TaxBy RLANovember 7, 2017