Our Real Estate Services practice is well versed with all aspects of real estate sales and purchases, development, and leasing. Our attorneys serve as Title Agents, and are proficient and skilled in closing transactions for our Clients selling property. We represent Clients purchasing property in contract negotiation, title insurance negotiation, and general closing discrepancies. Some of the services our Real Estate Serviced practice offers are as follows:
- Preparing Contracts for sales & purchases
- Title Insurance Agent Services, including alleviating any title issues from the property, and issuing a title
insurance policy to the buyer in a purchase and sale transaction
- Contract Negotiations, including working with other parties and their attorneys to get our Clients the
contract best suited for their interests
- Lender Negotiations, including frequently working with lending institutions in order to satisfy our
Clients’ needs for purchase loans, equity, and credit
- Leasing Services, including working with commercial developers, retail owners and landlords in order
to draft and enforce leases for tenants, and working with tenant Clients in negotiating the best lease
available to them
- Refinancing Negotiations, including managing and negotiating loan refinancing for commercial business Clients and private residential Clients
Areas of Service
News & Press
Real Estate Capital Gains by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. To accurately calculate real estate capital gains, always keep track...
Mortgage Interest Deduction by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. The mortgage interest deduction is based upon interest on a...
Homestead Property by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr. , Esquire So I own my home in Florida and have it...
News & Press
- Real Estate Capital Gains by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAJune 19, 2018
- Mortgage Interest Deduction by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAJune 5, 2018
- Claiming Homestead by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAMay 29, 2018
- Homestead Property by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr. , EsquireBy RLAMay 8, 2018
- Do I need to do something today about my Estate Planning? by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., EsquireBy RLAMay 1, 2018