Our Real Estate Services practice is well versed with all aspects of real estate sales and purchases, development, and leasing. Our attorneys serve as Title Agents, and are proficient and skilled in closing transactions for our Clients selling property. We represent Clients purchasing property in contract negotiation, title insurance negotiation, and general closing discrepancies. Some of the services our Real Estate Serviced practice offers are as follows:
- Preparing Contracts for sales & purchases
- Title Insurance Agent Services, including alleviating any title issues from the property, and issuing a title
insurance policy to the buyer in a purchase and sale transaction
- Contract Negotiations, including working with other parties and their attorneys to get our Clients the
contract best suited for their interests
- Lender Negotiations, including frequently working with lending institutions in order to satisfy our
Clients’ needs for purchase loans, equity, and credit
- Leasing Services, including working with commercial developers, retail owners and landlords in order
to draft and enforce leases for tenants, and working with tenant Clients in negotiating the best lease
available to them
- Refinancing Negotiations, including managing and negotiating loan refinancing for commercial business Clients and private residential Clients
Areas of Service
News & Press
Distributions to Minors by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. Did you know if you transfer money into an account...
Merry Christmas from Robin Lloyd & Associates, P.A. The staff of Robin Lloyd & Associates would like to...
2018 Tax Deductible Gifts by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D. Deductible Gifts for 2018 must be postmarked by December 31,...
News & Press
- Distributions to Minors by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLAJanuary 15, 2019
- Merry Christmas from Robin Lloyd & Associates, P.A.By RLADecember 21, 2018
- Holiday Discussion! by Zachary Kleiman, EsquireBy RLADecember 18, 2018
- 2018 Tax Deductible Gifts by Robin A. Lloyd, Sr., J.D.By RLADecember 11, 2018
- 2018 Festival of TreesBy RLADecember 3, 2018