Our Real Estate Services practice is well versed with all aspects of real estate sales and purchases, development, and leasing. Our attorneys serve as Title Agents, and are proficient and skilled in closing transactions for our Clients selling property. We represent Clients purchasing property in contract negotiation, title insurance negotiation, and general closing discrepancies. Some of the services our Real Estate Serviced practice offers are as follows:
- Preparing Contracts for sales & purchases
- Title Insurance Agent Services, including alleviating any title issues from the property, and issuing a title
insurance policy to the buyer in a purchase and sale transaction
- Contract Negotiations, including working with other parties and their attorneys to get our Clients the
contract best suited for their interests
- Lender Negotiations, including frequently working with lending institutions in order to satisfy our
Clients’ needs for purchase loans, equity, and credit
- Leasing Services, including working with commercial developers, retail owners and landlords in order
to draft and enforce leases for tenants, and working with tenant Clients in negotiating the best lease
available to them
- Refinancing Negotiations, including managing and negotiating loan refinancing for commercial business Clients and private residential Clients
Areas of Service
News & Press
Taking Title in Real Estate Many real estate agents will tell you that you can...
The Legacy IRA Act is now law The Legacy IRA Act is now law. The new provisions...
Boogie & Bingo at Senior Resource benefit Bingo Luncheon at the Vero Beach Country Club to benefit...
A few benefits of a Revocable Living Trust Including a revocable living trust in your estate plan may...
News & Press
- Taking Title in Real EstateBy RLAMay 23, 2023
- The Legacy IRA Act is now lawBy RLAMay 16, 2023
- Boogie & Bingo at Senior Resource benefitBy RLAMay 15, 2023
- A few benefits of a Revocable Living TrustBy RLAMay 9, 2023
- Condominium Law Update for Real Estate Purchases and SalesBy RLAMay 1, 2023